Finally...a long overdued post from me.
Arrived in Trafalgar Square in London at 1540 on 29th June 2007 after 28 days and 2145km. I was unimaginably, extremely happy, relieved, fulfilled. I always told myself that I could do it if I set my mind on it. Convincing myself was easy, but when issues/problems were actually coming up, it sometimes took a lot of effort to get round it and it was really tempting to just give it all up and take the easy way out. I didn't fortunately, managed to find the strength to carry out what I had set out to do. Like Churchill said 'Never, never, never give up.' Though I might have suffered quite a lot, probably as much as I did enjoy myself, the feeling of having completed it just overwrites it all. I just feel like now I can do anything I want. Nothing's impossible if I want it bad enough.
I'm too tired to update the past 2 months of my life right now. It's also my last 36 hours here and I want to make the most out of it. Will do it once I have gone through my gourmet foodlist in Singapore. It will take a while I guess. The list is long...
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey duan, congrats on completing the trip! Glad to know you made it safe and sound. And have a safe flight back home too! Shall meet up back home some day yar?
Post a Comment